Magnetic Particle Imaging: A New Imaging Modality
Magnetic particle imaging will accelerate your work and give insights to data unachievable in the past.
- Longitudinal Cell Tracking
- Imaging Localized Inflammation
- Nanocarriers and Nanomedicine
- Drug Delivery and Targeted Hyperthermia
Introducing the MOMENTUM™ imager, a fully integrated and self-shielded pre-clinical MPI solution. The imaging system utilizes a high-field gradient main magnet geometry and the proprietary x-space reconstruction process to produce the world’s highest sensitivity and resolution MPI images. The system’s intuitive workflow and robust reconstruction reliably produce high quality images, and do not require a dedicated operator.
Quantitative Molecular Imaging: Monitor inflammation, cell therapy distribution and vascular perfusion at a click of the button with magnetic particle imaging
MOMENTUM Imaging System Features
- Field free line field shape
- Mechanical field rotation
- 0-5.7 T/m (variable) field strength
- Water-cooled iron core electromagnet
- X gradient coil set (two individual main coils) magnet configuration
- Field of view: 6 cm x 6 cm x 12 cm
- Integral RF shield
- RF transmit strength: >15 mTpeak in (X,Z)
- 2 transmit channels (X,Z), 2 receive channels (X,Z)
- Image sequences:
- 2D projection
- 3D tomographic
- Integrated digital camera
- Animal bed with fiducials for multimodal co-registration
Control Every Aspect of Your Experiment
Straightforward acquisition settings
The MOMENTUM offers the flexibility to set up optimal imaging conditions through an intuitive interface anyone can navigate.
One-click scanning and monitoring
Monitor your scanning progress while analyzing datasets at the same time.
Quick image viewer
Automatically see your image seconds after an acquisition and quickly assess your data prior to full analysis.
The system features a proprietary precision magnetic geometry and X-Space reconstruction to provide the highest sensitivity and resolution available. Data collection modes include quantitative fast 2D projection imaging and 3D tomographic imaging. Fast animal scans and immediate data processing allows for high throughput and routine animal imaging.