HYPER: In Vivo Localized Magnetic Theranostic Platform
Introducing the first localized MPI RF hyperthermia technology offering spatial control of heating to millimeter-scales, and real-time monitoring of the therapeutic heat dose for ablation, drug release and cell activation models.
The HYPER™ technology is a standalone module that can be used with or without the MOMENTUM™ MPI system. The combination of the HYPER and MOMENTUM enables researchers to identify heating targets, develop treatment plans, and then administer localized magnetic hyperthermia.
Localized hyperthermia reduces heating off-target (healthy tissue) than site of interest
Seamless Integration and Controls for Localized Treatment Planning
Load Image with target of interest
Transfer subject into the HYPER system along with DICOM file to target desired therapeutic area.
Identify and target
Define localized regions to perform therapeutic hyperthermia and estimate temperature parameters.
Monitor and quantify
Monitor localized hyperthermia with temperature probes during the length of therapeutic course.
- Mouse transport bed with fiducials
- Biplanar optical cameras registration
- Simple co-registration to MPI MOMENTUM images
- Supports co-registration of imported DICOM formats of most imaging modalities.
- Real time fiber optic temperature sensors for monitoring (two channels)
- Software controls for pulsed treatment sequences
- Bore size: 4 cm (maximum diameter of animal and carriage)
- Available heating area: 4 x 4 x 10 cm
- Field gradient: Variable selection from 0.5 T/m to 2.0 T/m
- Radio Frequency: Field selection from 340 kHz to 20 mT continuous
- Weight: 400 kg (882 lbs)
- Width of 1.5 m (60 inches)
- Depth of 1.5 m (60 inches)
- Height of 2.0 m (79 inches)
- Simple 120V/ 230V single phase electrical power input
- Area to accommodate instrument footprint