We are a fast growing bay-area startup looking for people who want to make a difference by changing how diseases are researched and diagnosed. Our core technology, Magnetic Particle Imaging, is a new medical imaging technique that offers an ultra-sensitive way to see into the body with better contrast and quantitation. This will enable applications in early cancer detection, cell tracking from immune to stem cells targeting cancers, sites of inflammation or disease repair and dynamic vascular function.
Note to recruiters: Magnetic Insight does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies or search firms, and does not pay fees without a current contract on file.
See our active option positions below
The Product Manager for Magnetic Insight will define and oversee the product strategy for our medical devices and products, both domestically and globally. The ideal candidate must have a firm understanding of the competition and market dynamics in Life Sciences product marketing, along with exceptional critical thinking skills.
- Define product strategy and produce roadmaps for success
- Deliver Market Requirement Documents and Product Requirement Documents with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage adopters of the technology
- Act as a liaison between the commercial and engineering organizations
- Help define and guide the strategic marketing strategy
- Develop tactical marketing plans
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience as a Product Manager in the Life Sciences market
- Demonstrated success defining and launching new products in either the medical imaging or preclinical imaging space
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Biomedical Engineering
- Technical background, with experience in the Life Sciences. Understanding of Magnetic Particle Imaging is a plus.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Must be able to travel 30% of the time
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration
- Excels at problem solving and logistics
- Achieves results under pressure
- Creative, able to think “out of the box”
Please submit both a résumé and a cover letter