We are a fast growing bay-area startup looking for people who want to make a difference by changing how diseases are researched and diagnosed. Our core technology, Magnetic Particle Imaging, is a new medical imaging technique that offers an ultra-sensitive way to see into the body with better contrast and quantitation. This will enable applications in early cancer detection, cell tracking from immune to stem cells targeting cancers, sites of inflammation or disease repair and dynamic vascular function.
Note to recruiters: Magnetic Insight does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies or search firms, and does not pay fees without a current contract on file.
See our active option positions below
About Magnetic Insight
Magnetic Insight is a fast-growing bay-area startup located in Alameda California looking for people
who want to make a difference changing how diseases are diagnosed. The core technology,
Magnetic Particle Imaging (MPI), is a new molecular imaging technique that offers a way to see into
the body with better contrast, sensitivity and without radiation. Our technology stands out and
enables applications in brain imaging for stroke, cancer detection and staging, and following cells
such as stem cells or immune cells to cancers or sites of inflammation. The team at Magnetic Insight
is highly collaborative. The ideal candidate will enjoy working on creative solutions, be flexible,
adaptive, and forward thinking, and truly believe that people do better together.
This candidate will work directly with the Executive Management team to help develop new/novel
applications using MPI, support pre-sales strategy, working directly with customers in presenting in
vivo magnetic particle imaging technology and develop solutions specific to their research goals,
work closely with existing clients to address any scientific questions that they may have.
- Develop scientific presentations of preclinical MPI imaging applications data in a presales environment with the ability to create effective presentations to research scientists to executive team
- Perform post-sales advanced training to clients specifically related to MPI and troubleshooting
experimental design/imaging protocols.
- Closely work with the engineering and biology teams to coordinate customer demonstrations and
- Support the sales team in a co-selling environment and develop unique marketing material
highlighting enabling experimental models.
- Manage the team of Field Application Scientists.
- Ph.D. with pre-clinical imaging experience.
- MRI and nanoparticle experience preferred.
- Laboratory animal modeling experience along with cell culture and molecular biology.
- Academic background with ambitions to perform in a commercial environment.
- Strong presentation skills in English.
- Remote work experience preferred.
Up to 50% travel expected.
Job Type: Full-time
- Please indicate your interest in this position by submitting a cover letter and resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will receive a response within five business