We are a fast growing bay-area startup looking for people who want to make a difference by changing how diseases are researched and diagnosed. Our core technology, Magnetic Particle Imaging, is a new medical imaging technique that offers an ultra-sensitive way to see into the body with better contrast and quantitation. This will enable applications in early cancer detection, cell tracking from immune to stem cells targeting cancers, sites of inflammation or disease repair and dynamic vascular function.
Note to recruiters: Magnetic Insight does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing vendors, recruitment agencies or search firms, and does not pay fees without a current contract on file.
Sales & Marketing
- Life Science Marketing Manager
Life Science Marketing Manager
The Life Science Marketing Manager will be responsible for lead generation, email nurturing and conversion campaigns, the CRM data governance process, conference/event organization and new product commercialization tactical strategy.
- Define and develop lead generation strategy, processes, and measurement to increase awareness and conversion utilizing MailChimp and Salesforce
- Lead management and organization
- Lead nurturing through content-driven email drip campaigns
- Support conference branding, events and organization
- Collaborate with management on campaign ideas, content/creative, product messaging and segmentation, and lead flow
- Work with internal cross-functional groups (Application, BD, Sales and Executives) and external partners (Agencies, vendors, consultants) to ensure integration and consistency of strategies and compliance of promotional materials
- Provide expertise on marketing automation trends in the marketplace and apply an ongoing basis to plan
- Support product commercialization efforts with packaging, launch strategy and market positioning.
- BA/BS degree in life sciences preferred
- 3 years prior marketing experience working in Life Sciences or Biotech is required
- Marketing automation (Pardot, Mailchimp or other) expertise in B2B setting and CRM (Salesforce) expertise.
- Demonstrated business analysis skills, including sales planning and analysis, campaign tracking and analysis, and research
- High energy, self-starter with bias for action and sense of urgency
- Solid verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills; proven abilities to effectively manage and complete multiple priorities and projects
- Strength in the ability to pull, analyze and present data
- Strong customer orientation/focus
Submit your resume to: email@example.com